Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tutorial on peeling green bananas




































THIS BLOG HAS MOVED PLEASE CLICK HERE TO HEAD ON TO THE NEW BLOG































































Now I asked my mom to help me with this since she is more of an expert than me on peeling green banana.
I think many people do not know how to peel the hard skin without destroying the green banana so here it is.
Green banana can be used like potatoes and sweet potatoes as it is starchy and delicious
For those who are reluctant to eat green banana trust me there is no banana smell or sweetness. I cannot eat raw banana because it makes me sick from the smell but I love to eat green banana because it is a totally different thing.

1. Remove the two ends from the green banana.
2. Score the banana skin but do not cut into the banana
3.Carefully peel back the skin
4. You are done

Thanks again mother.

No comments: