Tuesday, May 5, 2009

No bake oatmeal cookies



WHY ARE U ON THIS POST I MOVE THIS BLOG CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG VEGAN IN THE SUN

I really hate to light my oven. It does not cooperate with me. It is embarrassing as hubby would come and light it and give me "the look". I usually have a glass of soy milk directly after my workout. I also have something sweet, may it be juice or whatever. I decided since hubby was at work I would make some sticky, hearty chews to keep in the fridge for post training. I came across many post of the no bake vegan cookie...Great! no oven. I whipped up a little batch of these and I must say the taste is heavenly. I used some high quality dark chocolate,peanut butter, oats, wheatgerm, golden flax seeds, sesame seeds and pecans and I was very pleased. They did not hardened up as much as I expected but we like chewy treats.


Here is a photo of these treats that should not be over indulged in cough.. cough

No comments: